QA is the UK’s leading tech talent and training organisation.
More than 293,000 people learnt with QA last year. We currently deliver to more than 5000 apprentices, 10,000 Higher Education students and more than 5,000 corporate clients, representing over 85% of the FTSE 350. Our London campus is the largest professional training facility for technology skills in Europe and we have 14 other state-of-the-art training sites and a BCS accredited academy. We have leading practices in Agile, Cyber Security, Cloud and DevOps – as well as many other tech specialisms – and attract some of the very best technology trainers from across the globe. In addition, our deep-rooted vendor partnerships mean that we deliver 70% of the UK’s cloud training and are a Microsoft Gold delivery partner. In 2019, we acquired San Francisco-based Cloud Academy – one of the world’s most innovative digital training platforms.
We specialise in the people side of tech transformation – our learning programmes help businesses to upskill or reskill their existing employees and our talent services are used to identify, recruit and skill-up diverse tech talent for our clients. This unique combination of training and talent services means we command an exclusive position as the go-to educator for the world’s tech giants.
Blogs and articles:
- IT Leaders – the tech talent you need is right under your nose
- How to emerge stronger from this crisis
- How to win the war for tech talent
- How to lead an L&D revolution
- Seven critical activities that you should consider in your DevOps talent strategy
- Squad-as-a-Service: A faster, risk-free way to boost tech talent
- Get tech talent faster with Squad-as-a-Service
- It’s time to change our attitude to aptitude tests
- Understanding digital tech is now everyone’s job. Here’s why.
- Case study: Cognizant gets capability and resources boost through QA academy
- Case study: Facilitating Digital Transformation and culture shift in a multi-cloud organisation
- Case study: How QA established a Pega centre of excellence at Register of Scotland
Case study video:
- Manpower Group launches new Tech Talent and training partnership with QA
- QA to launch Developer Bootcamp and Apprenticeship programmes with Salesforce
- QA’s first Cloud Native cohort ready to help UK businesses turbocharge Digital Transformation
- Tech Sector celebrates government’s fund for technical bootcamps