RingCentral is a market-leading business communications and collaboration provider.
RingCentral’s cloud-based platform combines internal and external communications tools such as telephony, video conferencing, messaging and customer engagement in a single integrated system, making processes much more efficient. RingCentral also integrates with a wealth of business applications such as CRM, project management and online storage tools, to help people get things done quicker and easier.
The plaudits tell you all you need to know. For example, for the past five years RingCentral has been named a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for UCaaS worldwide. RingCentral was also named the #1 cloud communications provider worldwide in both revenue and subscriber seats by Synergy Research in 2017 and ranked #1 in IHS Markit UCaaS Scorecard for the second year running.
How it happens:
RingCentral’s cloud-based technology was built specifically to deliver carrier-grade reliability for business communications. The distributed, redundant network routes calls dynamically, while redundant data centres and production environments ensure continuity. The company relentlessly focusses on delivering quality of service with smart call routing and 24/7 monitoring of quality metrics across all modes of communications.
Over 350,000 businesses worldwide use the RingCentral platform. Those names include: Ladbrokes Coral, Brinker International, Fulham FC, Pharmacy2U, Arco, Triumph Motorcycles, BMJ, Box, Optimum Credit, New Relic, Yellow Fin, Orange, The Salvation Army and IT Link.
- Deadline Day | Work From Anywhere to Get it Done
- Your new business communications tool
- Effortless employee communications
- A One Stop Shop for a Supermarket Giant
- Graham Calder | Transitioning Your Enterprise to Cloud Communications | CC Expo: Virtually Together
- John Finch | Future of Customer Experience | CC Expo: Virtually Together
- Customer Story: Arco UK | RingCentral Contact Centre
- WHITEPAPER: Restarting the UK through technology
- WHITEPAPER: UCaaS guide for Medium Businesses
- WHITEPAPER: Why remote work is fundamental to business success
- WHITEPAPER: Cloud communications and collaboration
- E-BOOK: Working from Home Benefits
- E-BOOK: Technology in the workplace
- WHITEPAPER: Why your technology might be letting you down
- E-BOOK: The Future of Customer Experience
- E-BOOK: Remote Agent Playbook
- E-BOOK: What your employees need to keep your customers happy
- E-BOOK: Long hold times are killing your customer experience
- WHITEPAPER: Navigating the Contact Centre Purchase Decision
- WHITEPAPER: Managing work-from-home contact centre agents
- WHITEPAPER: Cutting the cord